Saturday 21 January 2017

grab button for SoScrappy                WHERE TO FIND THIS...
                                                                        If you scroll down to the bottom you will see more of the ideas others are working on in this colour...


Well... January is Purple month and I have just begun trying really hard to finally work out how to make my blog happen in a slightly organised fashion.... 

No idea what I am doing really but at least I am trying... My quilting friends and I have decided to join in this wonderful idea of the rainbow scrap challenge and have made some creations with purple....... LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTHS COLOUR !


!

3 comments:

  1. I love your purple houses..... blog is a bit learn as you go....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are becoming quite prolific! Somehow I'd dropped you from my update list so had no idea you were posting ❤️

    ReplyDelete